Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hodal of Norway, Europe.

Hodal is also a town in Norway, Europe.


Norway is neighbourer of Sweden and Finland


Norway is famous for it's
Natural beauty,
Glaciers,
Fjords,
Viking thieves or pirates,
Northern lights in long winter season.


North of Norway has almost eight month long night in winter and four month long day in summer months.


Yes ! Before I forget,
one night stand is a practice worth appreciating.

Answers.com is a site developed by google. This is next version of wikipedia. it is being written and improved upon by common people like you and me through out the world.

I have downloaded and installed it in my computers. every time I go on the internet , it pops up a page full of very interesting knowledge.

It is a dictionary as well as an encyclopedia.

I read in it ' how products are made' books like 'war and peace'.

Read history of my home town ' muktsar'. even 'hodal' is there but i feel information on hodal needs more data. 

Residents of Hodal can contribute more. 

Search any topic of any subject, it will give information. Search authors, actors, books.  yes it has everything.

Same is the case with

youtube

But here you will find only videos on every subject that you can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment